Wednesday 25 July 2012

Why hoppinhug1 is a bully. DELETE HER.

I ask for a look, and AS A JOKE: I say if its bad she will have to give me a wishy.
She is so dumb she took it seriously. -.-


So I tell her its a joke. 
And apparently I've been "mena" (learn to spell "mean" sweetie) to her! WTF? -.-


So TBH I got a bit tired and pissed off, but I don't regret what I put!

This girl is probably about like FIVE, it obviously explains her immaturity.
Because she then starts saying things that she's not even sure about,
thinking she's tough.
And to be honest, it quite upset me.
But if she had something mean to say, she shouldn't have said it.
because For Your Information, I have 1.708 star coins, I just choose to save up!


So I told her that I was going to show people the REAL HER.
And then she started acting as if I was actually going to bother to believe any of the nonsense that vulture spat out! As if! -.-
"Oh sweetie you don't know who you are up against"
Someone who can't spell? OH NO, I NEED A DICTIONARY TO PROTECT ME!
(I get a bit carried away but you should have seen what she was SAYING!)

My mum raised me to stand up for myself, and what I believe in.
I'm not letting it go down the drain.
I don't care how many blooming blog viewers she has.
I am going to prove to her that she has met her match. -.-
And also, A lot of people believe me on THAT.

She can't threaten me, try and boast, call me selfish and mean,
Say I'm desperate for a wishy, say I have no star coins and THEN say she's the good one.
What rubbish to they teach in her school?

I'm so pissed of with this scumbag. So I'm gonna go Gilly Hicks or Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch,
(Probz not Abercrombie and Fitch because its not in westfield in stratford (near where I live, near the olympic park). But anyway back to this cyberbully, hoppinhug1!


Finally, the witch is gone, ding dong the witch is gone!






3 comments:

  1. excuse me but I am actually older than you since you are only 10 !
    I know we have made up but I just read this post and I don't think I was cyber bullying you.
    I was using text talk and since I'm older than you I think i'm a better speller.
    I don't want to fall out again but you posting this because of a stupid conversation was a bit over the top don't you think.
    anyway I had nothing to boast about it was just 900 views I have 8,800 now anyway and you probably have nearly the same too.
    lets not fall out over this again but just trying to keep my case.
    im older now and mature so I know this is a lot of rubbish to be falling out with ppl I don't even know that are younger than me anyway.
    from now on if either of us have our opinions lets keep it to ourselves and not post it on the internet.
    Thankyou for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was more than a year ago? I don't even go on moviestarplanet anymore...
    tumblr + twitter ftw

    seneca cranes beard
    your argument is invalid

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was more than a year ago? I don't even go on moviestarplanet anymore...
    tumblr + twitter ftw

    seneca cranes beard
    your argument is invalid

    ReplyDelete