Wednesday 25 July 2012

GUYS YOU SHOULD GO GILLY HICKS OR HOLLISTER!

Gilly Hicks and Hollister are my life. ♥
I love GH and H.
They're from the same company, so they're like...cousins.
Same with Abercrombie & Fitch is from the same company as Gilly Hicks and Hollister.
I'm going Westfield (in stratford, its so close to the olympic park, and its like 20 mins train journey from where I am. I aint gonna tell ya where I live though.)
So yeah.
GO TO GILLY HICKS AND HOLLISTER! (My fave shops)
Gilly Hicks is based on Sydney in Australia, (I have some family from there aswell, my mums a New Zealander)
And Hollister is based on California. (♥ it)
Anywayz. go there.
Also, if you want to work there you HAVE to  be pretty. (its not a request, its in the rules)
Because you have to be a shop model, and you have to model looks and stuff,
So yeah.
Pretty much it.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!


GH & H.


Abercrombie and Fitch is based on New York, if you wanted to know. But I prefer Gilly Hicks and Hollister.
Yh. Buh-baiii!!!!


BTW: Gilly Hicks and Hollister is doing a sale. So go quick!


What Gilly Hicks (the shop) looks like from the outside:


And you know the picure of the waves? Its a live video, it moves!

What Hollister looks like from the outside, in Westfield.
Its meant to be a mystery, it has its own waiting room, (a fancy one too!) 
And it has nice changing rooms!
It is AMAZING.

Gilly Hicks tops:


Hollister tops:




No comments:

Post a Comment