Tuesday 7 August 2012

...LOOKING FOR A GOTH BFF...

LOOKING FOR A GOTH BFF

I have made it my STATUS (Click to Enlarge)


I have made a FORUM about it (Click to Enlarge)




Rules:
They can't just say they are,
because they wanna be my BFF.
They have to have Gothic/Emo Clothes AND they have to have a gothic/Emo PERSONALITY.

They have to be LEVEL 3+,
Kind,
Online ALOT,
And They have to put our BFFness 1st. 

Here is an Example As what NOT to do if you want to be my Goth BFF.
As sweet as she was,
I don't think she was a goth at all.
(Click on the Pictures to Enlarge them)

This is an Example from a Girl called Amelialily101:

I asked a Simple question and she made it
difficult when it was a simple "yes" or "no" answer.

So she tried to change the subject to my blog. -.-
I was starting to realise that the whole "Sometimes" Meant no. . .

So I asked her again. -.-
And she said "erm".


So she said "there".
And I was waiting for something Gothic, Or Hardcore Emo...


Guess what she put on?
Nice try sister.

So, as Polite as Possible, I said..Sorry..No.

This girl just wanted to be my friend.
I understand.
But honestly,
PRETENDING IS BAD.
Because in the end,
Pretending means Lies, Lies Spawns Fights, Fights Create Blocking;
So, take this example,
to Realise that you just need to be YOURSELF.










No comments:

Post a Comment