Saturday 28 July 2012

I'm being bullied by hoppinhug1's other account, LuluZimmer123

You can click on all the pictures to enlarge them
Here she is:

First, she asked for my account, so I said no, because obviously, I don't know her!


She then calls me "Mean" for saying I don't know her and I no, I wasn't going to give her MY account.


Then she brings the bully, (her friend hoppinhug1) into the conversation!

This girl is a B-U-L-L-Y
She's worse than hoppinhug1!
I don't think I'm the Queen though. . . -.-

Then she brings my friends into this,
and says they're not my friends!
She then acts like I'M the big bad bully. -.-

She then says I "act hard"? WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE?
So I tell her right.

I'm ruining the nonsense that this hog spits out


She's just a weak little brat obviously.









2 comments:

  1. ME AND LULU ONLY MET A FEW DAYS AGO WE ARENT THE SAME PPL LEAVE US ALONE !!!

    hoppinhug1

    ReplyDelete