Friday 9 November 2012

WOOSH!

I don't go on msp alot anymore.
Because:

1. IMVU is starting to become a habit now I've gotten the hang of it.
2. The forums on msp changed.
3. I spend alot of time on Facebook.
4. I've made loads of new friends on xat and had loads of fun talking to people I'm close to!

But when I did go on yesterday, I was shocked to see that in the long time I had been away from it, an old friend had decided that for some stupid sort of vendetta, they would send me millions of hate mail. Not funny.


Not funny.

And this just made me sick.

What was the most gob smacking, was why he was sending me these silly messages.




hehe at the last bit! xD




This boy is rotten. Nick has certainly changed, and this may come across as the wrong way to some, but I hope the person on his account was a hacker, who stalked him. Because if this is how my old closest friend is going to act to me because I won't add him on some social website, and a blackberry that was never mine and I DON'T HAVE (it was my cousins but I went round hers a lot),  then there is worse to come when I meet other people I hardly know.

If, by any chance, Nick, your reading this,
then I'm blocking you.

you've become stuck up, immature, dramatic, and silly.
You're bitter and have changed alot. 
You have upset me too much, I'm sick of you trying to get your own way by playing silly games.
And also, Hello, I'm Hannah. Who are you? Because your definitely not the Nick I know.
My cousin, my friends, and I have moved on.

you should too.






No comments:

Post a Comment