Thursday 29 November 2012

Quitting xat forever :P

I'm quitting xat forever, I shouldn't have to pick between my bffs
I'm 10 fudging years old and I'm stressing over the internet.
I Shouldn't have to do this shit. :P

Might go on pinks chat occasionally,
but I'm getting so pissedd and I'm DONE.
I'm quitting xat forever, might go on Pinks chat sometimes,
xat.com/PinkstersPlace
Gonna be on the internet less c':

For those of my xat friends reading this, BYEE. x'o



ASTA LAVISTA SUCKERS xox



Whats the point of stressing over the internet? :'c

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily life is such a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. humpty dumpty sat on a wall
    humpty dumpty had a great fall
    all the kings horses and all the kings men
    couldn't put humpty together against c':

    ReplyDelete