Tuesday 26 June 2012

ILLUMINATIS: EXPOSED.

Okay everyone.
I am too scared to do a picture of this,
The whole subject scares me.
But here is all the things I have learnt about ILLUMINATIS.


OKAY,
So, first of all, MOST OF THE POP INDUSTRY ARE ILLUMINATIS.
For all those who know about Illuminatis,
JAY-Z HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.
HE IS LIKE A VICAR, NOT A GOD, BUT LIKE THE LEADER OF THE ILLUMINATIS.

Rihanna,
The ILLUMINATI,
you see people,
She doesn't even try to hide it.
She did the ILLUMINATI move in the video Umbrella.
She puts triangles on her eyes and also,
a lot of her songs she is making weird triangle shapes or chanting Devil Language.


Beyonce 


Simply type in A beyonce song backwards.
And It is devil language.
I can only remember one of them,
when several times she was heard saying "HAIL SATAN"
and "HELL WORTHY"
and in the Devil Language she is saying things like "Hell save me"
And also, a pale horse can be seen running past, in the background, PALE WHITE,
at exactly 3:22 on the VIDEO. 
It is the diagram for "And death will come riding along on a pale horse".


Nobody can be sure about the Illuminati attack in 2012.
Please do not worry. Do NOT get scared.
Just, calm down. I really don't want to scare you.
But only type alot of this stuff in youtube, IF YOU ARE FEELING BRAVE.
And will not get scared easily.


APPARENTLY,
The illuminatis killed Tupac because he didn't like them and complained about them in an interview.
APPARENTLY,
They killed him.


BUT FOR ONE THING GUYS,
do not believe everything you see on the internet. Alot of it is lies, alot of it is there just to scare you, and to make you believe things that you shouldn't,
I never said I believed any of this.
I just said what I've heard.


A list of illuminatis I saw on the internet.


Rihanna
Beyonce,
Jay-Z
Lady Gaga
Lil Wayne.
Christina Aguilera
Kanye West. (best pals with Jay-Z)


OTHER FACTS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI


DO NOT READ IF YOU GET SCARED. ONLY READ IF YOUR BRAVE OR 10+.


Okee Dokee.
APPARENTLY,  
My friend in real told me,
that the god will come down and ask what religion you are.
If you say "No religion" and bow down to him, he will spare you.
If you say "illuminati" or "Devil Worshipper" He will spare you.
But if you say your religion then he will kill you, but you will go to heaven.
Because God will be proud of you.
ALSO,
If you bow down to Devil, he will put "666" on your head, that means you will never go to heaven,
only hell.





1 comment:

  1. OMG TYPE IN LADY GAGA 666 AND CLICK ON IMAGES O_O Bye bye lady gaga O_O Hell is just ahead :(

    ReplyDelete